Mike and his team were outstanding both to work with and at producing beautiful, agreed upon and timely results. They took our 700 sq ft partially subterranean downstairs from bare concrete foundation to a beautiful rental that will pay for itself in no time.
Working with Mike was refreshing and impressive because:
- He does everything and knows when to outsource to get the best quality products (we had complete overhauls in plumbing, gas, electrical as well as framing, insulation, drywall, tape, texture, paint, etc.)
- He stays on budget and on time (I’ve never seen a construction project move more efficiently and effectively and certainly)
- He’s had our best interest in mind (Mike isn’t trying to sell you something that doesn’t fit your goals, aesthetics or budget, instead he gets to know his clients and tailors his service to best fit their needs and neighborhoods)
- He’s adaptive and helpful (when something came up in the project that was unexpected or needed attention, Mike communicated and gave options instead of just sticking to the plan. I’m so thankful for his ability to address our needs and consistently stay solutions oriented.
- He’s committed to the success of his projects (even after leaving, Mike wants to ensure his work holds up and that the customer is satisfied enough to recommend him and think of him again when construction is needed. He’ll make recommendations, offer his ideas, resources and support to help make your project a success)
I’ve already recommended Mike to a number of friends and coworkers because of his high level of professionalism and integrity and personable nature. Do yourself a favor and do business with Mike and his team.